What is ProNote 3?
ProNote is our free whiteboard and annotation software on your Prowise touchscreen. You have access to these features without additional costs, licences or cables.
With ProNote, taking notes in a variety of colours is quick and simple. ProNote automatically opens with a white canvas. The canvas offers the possibility to write, draw, mark and insert figures. ProNote supports multi-touch, which enables multiple persons to write or draw on the screen simultaneously. ProNote remains functional even without an internet connection.
In addition, ProNote works to take notes over websites, documents or other input sources. Share your written notes on the touchscreen with whoever you want. Scan the QR code or share it via email.
How do I open ProNote?
- Go to Prowise Central home (select the home icon on the left-hand side of the screen).
- Select ProNote in the list of installed apps.
- The white canvas opens and you can get started immediately.
How do I open the annotation mode?
- Click on the pen icon that is always visible on the left. You can now write (take notes) over any website.
- You can also open the annotation mode by selecting the annotation button in ProNote.
Use the camera icon to take a screenshot of your notes. The screenshot is automatically pasted on the ProNote canvas. Click on the annotation button again to return to the canvas. Once on the canvas, you can edit the object to accommodate your preferences.
Start annotating by using the pen icon. If you click on the arrow button in the toolbar, you are temporarily unable to take any notes. The toolbar folds in and only one icon is visible. You can now continue to use the arrow as you normally would without taking notes.
To continue taking notes, click on the icon at the bottom in the middle of the screen.