- Become familiar with the world map and practice the basic topography of France.
- Press the cursor button in the toolbar to control the tool.
- Activate the practice mode in the toolbar.
- Select the elements, map type and number of questions you want to practice.
- Press 'Start' to start the exercise.
- On the map, click on the elements that are indicated at the bottom.
- If the question has been answered correctly, a green check mark will appear at the bottom and the green 0 switches to 1.
- If the exercise has not been completed correctly, a red 'x' will appear at the bottom and the red 0 switches to 1.
- The next exercise is generated and presented automatically. You can review all the answers once you finish.
- Select 'Stop' to go back to the settings menu of the practice mode.
- Select 'Back' to exit the practice mode.
View this page on a larger screen to send this lesson directly to Presenter
- Learning what to do with maps
- Learning the basic topography of France