How do I open the Prowise Central menu?
The Prowise Central menu unfolds on the left-hand side of the Prowise touchscreen. You can open the Prowise
- Central menu in three ways.
- Press the three dots on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Press and hold down five fingers on the screen for a minimum of two seconds.
- Press the Prowise Central home button on the remote control.
The Prowise Central menu consists of the following items:
- Active apps
- Input sources
Select the sound icon in the Central menu.Drag the dot to the right to increase the volume and to the left to decrease the volume. Click on the mute button to mute the sound.
- Lift control (only visible when you have a lift)
Click on the settings icon and select 'theme'. In this menu you can select various backgrounds for your Prowise Central home environment. You can choose one of six options, soon you are also able to choose your own image.