You can open a Presenter file in three different ways.
- Select the plus button at the top of the menu bar next to the tab of a Presenter file that is currently opened. You can open a maximum of three Presenter files at the same time.
- Click on the file icon in the taskbar and a menu unfolds. Select 'New' to open a new Presenter file.
- Click on the file icon in the taskbar and a menu unfolds. Click 'Open' to open a previously saved file. Choose a location in order to open your Presenter file. The available locations depend on your account.
- Private: only you have access to the Presenter file
- School: everyone in your school can view the lesson
- Management: everyone that is part of the management board can view the lesson
- Community: all Presenter users can view the lesson
- My pupils: all of the pupils in your class can view the lesson
- My group: all of the pupils in your class can view the lesson
- Cloud services: you can access your lessons from another service in the ‘cloud’
Search within the selected location for the Presenter file or use the search bar. Enter a search term and click on the magnifying glass or press enter. Click on the Presenter file to open it.