Students use their own device, pen and paper or provide the answers orally. Make sure to prepare the equipment for the students, or that they know where to find it.
Possible examples in Presenter to evaluate individual students:
- Create a presentation and use building blocks with multiple choice questions
- Use the practise mode in the tools
- Create a ProQuiz with closed questions
- Use 'Vote' in ProConnect
- Use ‘Share screen’ in ProConnect
- Use ProConnect and the ‘Maths’ tools
- Start ProConnect and use the 'Mindmap' tool
- Start ProConnect and use the 'Word Cloud' tool
- Supply the 'Flash Cards' tool with closed questions or images. Let students provide the answers in writing or out loud.
- Use Reflect