Groups of students use their own device, pen and paper or provide the answers orally. Make sure to prepare the equipment for the students, or that they know where to find it.
Possible examples in Presenter to evaluate groups of students:
- Create a presentation and use building blocks with multiple choice questions
- Create a ProQuiz with open and closed questions
- Use 'Vote' in ProConnect
- Use ‘Share screen’ in ProConnect
- Start ProConnect and use the 'Mindmap' tool
- Start ProConnect and use the 'Word Cloud' tool
- Supply the 'Flash Cards' tool with open and closed questions or images. Let students provide the answers in writing or out loud.
- Use Reflect