MyProwise contains teaching materials for all ages, working methods and subject areas. The cards contain information. Some of these cards are stacked as they are grouped together.
A card can have a specific objective, indicated in the blue field next to the card. External links can be found in a coloured block below the objectives. Internal links are underlined in the text.
There are three types of cards:
- Green cards belong to 'Discover Prowise'. These cards contain information about Prowise products. They include instructional videos, manuals and tips to optimally use our products in your lessons. They also contain descriptions of all the tools in Presenter 10.
- Purple cards belong to 'Lessons' These contain entire educational strands, series, individual lessons and in-class activities.
- Pink cards are for 'News'. These cards contain the latest Prowise news
MyProwise opens with all cards and stacks in random order. The newest cards are displayed at the top of the website.
- Select the 'All' button to view the cards in random order.
- Select the 'Discover Prowise' button to view only the green cards.
- Select the 'Lessons' button to show only the purple cards.
- Select the 'News' button to show only the pink cards.
There is also a button with a filter icon below the blue bar. Use this feature to filter the cards according to age group, subject or method. You can also filter the cards with a specific search term. Core objectives can be used as search terms.
Card stacks can be organised in chapters. These are indicated below the cards. You can select a chapter and the corresponding cards are automatically filtered.