What is AirPlay?
AirPlay enables streaming between Apple devices. For instance iPhones, iPads or MacBooks. With AirPlay, you can easily stream the screen of your iPhone, iPad or MacBook to the Prowise touchscreen. Now the whole class can look in. No additional installations or purchases are necessary to use AirPlay. You can get started immediately.
How does AirPlay work?
Make sure that the device and the Prowise touchscreen are connected to the same internet network.
- Select your MacOS or iOS device on the AirPlay icon in the menu bar.
- A pop-up menu appears.
- Select the name of your Prowise touchscreen in the list.
- Enter the security code if necessary.
- The device will automatically connect with the Prowise touchscreen.
- To stop AirPlay, click on the AirPlay icon in the menu bar again and select "Stop AirPlay".