ProConnect is a part of Prowise Presenter in which you can easily create interaction
between devices in the classroom and the touchscreen. You start up ProConnect in
Presenter. Next, other devices can participate through the browser or the ProConnect app.
One of the possibilities is sharing your screen with your pupils. With ProConnect you can
share images or exercises from Presenter with the devices of (a select group of) pupils. The
pupils can then send the solution or completed exercises back to Presenter. At the end, you
can project the solutions or completed exercises on the touchscreen in Presenter so you can
discuss them in front of the group.
The possibilities in ProConnect:
- Voting: share a question with the participants and let them vote.
- Share screen: send an image to the participants and let them respond.
- Start a ProConnect tool:
- Mind map: participants can send a piece of text that can be added to the mindmap.
- Word cloud: participants can send words that can be added to the word cloud.
- Mouse race: participants take each other on in solving calculations with multiplications.
- Slinging monkeys: participants take each other on in solving calculations with additions and subtractions.
- Space race: participants take each other on in solving calculations with products and divisions.
- Maths race: participants take each other on in doing calculations with positive and negative numbers.